Friday, September 19, 2008



Commuters on the M4 were alarmed today when they got home and found that when watching the evening news , an amateur cameraman had captured some strange lights on his digital camera. Derek Lube, of Chippenham said “I didn't notice them at first, as I was on a bridge straddling the motorway, and it were sunset, and I were facing west, but when I printed out the photos, there were a strange eerie orange glow which I couldn't explain.”  Several motorists, on hearing this, confirmed that they too had seen a bizarre orangey red glow stretching over the entire horizon as they made their journey home. “I just can't explain it.” said Manny Fenderbilt, a plasterer from Keynsham. “Maybe it was aliens, or an omen from an angry and vengeful God? I can't be sure! Needless to say, strange phenomena such as this are becoming more prevalent every third week on a Friday, and may warrant more in depth research by they scientist fellers.

1 comment:

Paul B Rainey said...

I saw that same glow! The world's going to end!